London Fog Oatmeal
This oatmeal actually tastes like earl grey and is so easy to make!
- One medium sized pot
- Coconut Bowl
- Measuring cups
- Mixing Bowl
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1 earl gray tea bag
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of honey
- Bring 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of almond milk to a slight boil.
- Remove from heat and then add the tea bag. Steep for 5-10 minutes depending on how strong you want it.
- Place the pot on a back on the stove and simmer. Add in the oats, vanilla extract, and stir till the liquid thicken (similar to oatmeal).
- Transfer to the coconut bowl and add a splash of cinnamon, drizzle some honey over it, and add a splash of almond milk
Arisha is a local aspiring athlete and has a love for environmental sustainability and promoting healthy eating. She believes in the power of living a healthy balanced lifestyle loves to make delicious amazing foods.