Pacific Northwest Breakfast Bowl
This is truly a local Pacific Northwest morning breakfast bowl. The key for success is the local raspberries...
- Cutting board
- Measuring cup
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 whole banana
- Almond butter
- 1 kiwi (sliced)
- A handful of granola
- 3-4 raspberries
- Sunflower seeds
- Pine nuts
- Chia seeds
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- In a blender, combine the frozen fruits, water, almond butter, and banana's until smooth.
- One ingredients have blended, pour the goods into your coconut bowl and use the wooden coconut spoon to spread the mixture out.
- Take the raspberries and kiwi and layer them in lines as seen in the picture. Feel free to arrange however you feel like though.
- Continue following the pattern with the Granola and nuts and sprinkle cinnamon on top for garnish.
Brenadette is a holistic nutritionist who has a passion for empowering others to live a healthy and fulfilling life. She loves teaching yoga and creating recipes so you can eat delicious breakfast bowls.