The Minty Watermelon Smoothie Bowl
This is a refreshing recipe that it always turns out great and can be used for any occasion any time.
- 2 cups frozen watermelon pieces
- 1 tsp lemon juice (add more if you like the strong flavours of lemon)
- 4-5 min leaves
- 1/4 cup ice water (may need more to blend)
- In a blender add all the ingredients and blend until smooth
- Serve in your coconut bowl and enjoy. Don't forget to garnish with the mint leaves
Vinny is a local Vancouver foodie who has a goal to help everyone make and enjoy delicious foods with ease and to be conscious of the amount of meat consumed. She loves crafting new recipes and blogging as well.